Port City Risers
Port City Risers
Make sure your risers are set for your staircase! We have both risers that match your flooring, as well as matte white risers.
If you are installing these risers in an existing/site-built staircase, select 1/2" as your thickness.
If you are installing these risers on a York prefabricated stair box, select 1/4" as your thickness.
Use any non-abrasive, soap free cleaner suitable for laminate flooring on a regular basis,
Abrasive pads and cleaners, including nylon
scouring pads, steel wool, Comet TM, Soft Scrub TM, etc., Which may damage the finish.
• Footprints and dirt easily wipe away with a moist cloth. Just wring cloth well before use.
• It is recommended to remove any wet spills immediately to avoid liquid penetration into the
• Use caution when moving large appliances such as refrigerators, ranges, etc.
• Use protective mats at exterior entrances and in heavy traffic areas.
• Don’t use “mop and shine” products. They will leave a dull film. Never wax or polish your floor.
York Flooring Products are extremely hygienic and the easy care makes the floor virtually
maintenance free compared to other flooring. Routine cleaning only requires vacuuming, dust
mopping or damp mopping. The use of flooring cleaner on a regular basis is all you will need to keep your floor beautiful for years to come. Larger
marks and difficult stains can be easily removed with Acetone TM (nail polish remover) or other
solvents containing alcohol.
Stain Problems and Solutions:
Grease, Juice, Wine:
Any non-abrasive cleaner or warm
Water and soap-free household cleaner
Crayon, Asphalt, Nail Polish, Paint
Denatured alcohol or Acetone TM (nail polish
remover), then warm water and a soap-free
Gum, Candle Wax
Allow to harden, then gently scrape free with a